Caregiver/Home Health Aide
Flexible Full-Time/Part-Time Hours
Are you Caring, Compassionate and Patient? Do you want to make a difference in the Elder Care Field?
Comfort Keepers of Kalispell is actively seeking responsible and reliable Caregivers to work in the areas of Kalispell, Polson, Whitefish, Columbia Falls & the neighboring communities in Montana.
Available Shifts May Include:
- Flexible Hours and Days from Monday thru Sunday.
Duties May Include:
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping, such as dusting/vacuuming/dishes/laundry
- Personal care tasks like bathing, dressing and grooming
- Driving- appointments, shopping, errands, etc.
- Companionship - Interacting with the clients, engaging them to live fuller lives!
Competitive Hourly Wage and Mileage Reimbursement
- Minimum education: high school diploma or GED
- Applicant must meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Professional and Personal Reference Checks.
- Must have reliable transportation and fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality. Must have a valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Must accept responsibility for learning and adhering to Comfort Keepers of Kalispell's policies and procedures, be able to function in the home setting with minimal direct supervision and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients and family members.
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.
Prior experience not required, but helpful! If you've cared for or helped an elderly parent, grandparent, family friend, or neighbor - these are qualities we take into consideration.